HFC 227ea is a solution which globally comes with 25- and 50-bar technology, this system is pressurized with dry nitrogen, providing different pressures depending on the requirements of the hazard. The different working pressures adapt to variations in the installation properties, thus covering many different hazards with the highest performance quality. Thanks to the high-pressure technology, the cylinders can be installed away from the protected room – thus allowing central positioning of the cylinder battery.
The extinguishing concentration is also harmless for people. With an ozone depletion potential of 0, it has no influence on the ozone layer. HFC 227ea is thermally and chemically stable when stored and can thus be used over a long time period.They are optimized for the protection of various isolated hazards using our selector valves.
- Very stable behaviour.
- Rapid extinguishing time with discharge in less than 10 seconds.
- High efficiency, low extinguishing concentration
- Applicable in occupied areas
- Low storage pressure with low noise discharges.
- Minimum container footprint.
- Leaves no residue after discharge.
- Electrically non-conductive, Safe for use in Human occupied areas.
- Zero ozone depleting potential
- Design, Installed and commissioned as per Code of Practice- NFPA 2001 etc.
- Telecommunication systems
- Computer Rooms
- Electrical cabinets and substations
- Control Rooms
- Servers (DPCs) etc.